Looking for about 5 semi to highly experienced players in TTRPGs that would like to try out an old AD&D campaign fully converted to Open Legend RPG rules. The original dungeon is quite tedious and difficult, which I think would frustrate newer players to TTRPGs. The purpose of this campaign for me is to explore higher level of play in OL from a design/DM perspective, and of course to have a bit of fun.
Anyway, here is some information about the game:
- It will be short 1-6 sessions depending on the players
- my schedule is slightly hectic so I can only give a week’s notice before scheduling the next session
- It will be using 7th level characters
- The setting is Greyhawk, ie. sword & sorcery
- I would like to use Roll20.net/Discord for running the game
- It’s essentially a dungeon crawl, with more problem/puzzle solving than combat
- You are free to make your own character, but I have premade characters ready for the adventure (more than 5 to choose from)
- Time would be around 7-11pm PST each week (most likely the weekend) First will be May 14 7pm PST (tentatively)
Let me know if you’re interested and we’ll get a party together!