I’ve been working on this 3 Page character sheet for a while now. I am knew to the game myself and I was exited for the opportunity to play in highly variable settings. when I didn’t find any character sheets that had what I wanted, I set out to design my own.
I designed this Character sheet to be both setting neutral, and Noob friendly. Here are some of the features that I decided to include in order to do so:
Page 1: Character Stats
• The character stats sheet is color coded and labeled with big unmistakable letters above each section.
• Extra attribute slots for home brew attributes.
• The Math for determining Guard, Toughness, Defense, and Max HP is all shown below each slot, (including space for extra Variables) for clarity
• The ‘Applied Banes / Boons’ section is a blank rectangle so that thoughs players who use Cards or Tokens to keep track of their boons can use the space. And for thoughs that choose to write in their Banes and Boons, the open space lets the writing stand out better to remind them of each status effect.
• Attributes and defenses have been given secondary identifiers. players can save space by using these when writing out their action mechanics if they choose.
Page 2: Turn Sheet
• List of the available actions as well as the options included in each action, and a short summery of the rules to remember for each option.
• Helpful tables for the different attack actions.
• Ample space to describe the Free Actions available to your character.
Page 3: Equipment and Inventory
• 20 slots for Equipment along with space to describe the effects of each peace of equipment if any.
• Lots of Inventory space and a place to record the weight and add up that weight
Page 4: Blank. Please disregard
I did consider designing a Favored actions sheet, but I trust that everyone already has their own best method for Describing Favored actions.
All 3 pages have space to wright in the Player Name, Character Name, Archetype, And level, so that you don’t accidentally swap in pages from another character or an older, lower level version of the same character.
Sorry it can’t be filled in digitally, i just don’t have the ability to do that. I hope someone finds it useful, regardless.