Not stealing from @Deadeye’s similar topic even a little bit (check it out!), I’ve decided to put some items of my own on this site.
They are mixed and only slightly organized (sorry).
Some are setting specific and some can be more generic.
Some of them are my own design, some conversions from other systems (particularly Pathfinder/DnD).
Some are be simple, some more elaborate.
Some are things you can buy at the general store, some others artifacts a characters entire backstory could revolve around.
Especially with the more powerful/costly items you might want to inlude hard to get ingredients or knowledge before allowing a player to craft/obtain these
(a tip from the @Great_Moustache himself ).
Feel free to correct something or add to it in any way you want!
Bag of Holding (Pathfinder/DnD)
This bag has magical writings and pictograms on it. It seems to be much bigger on the inside.
Absorb Object 4, Reliable, Special: It takes a Major Action to retrieve an item from the Bag, but items stored inside it don’t count toward the maximum amount you can carry (maximum 20 inside the Bag, 5 of which can be heavy).
- +2 - Absorb Object 4
- +2 - Reliable
- -1/+0 - Special (It mostly depends if you want this to be common or if your players should be more restricted with their carrying capacity)
Headband of Intelligence/Belt of Might/similar (Pathfinder/DnD)
Bolster 3: WL4
Bolster 6: WL6
Bolster 8: WL7
Putting on this item, you feel much more competent.
Bolster 3/6/8, Persistent (Bolster), Special: This Item’s Bolster Boon can only be used on one Attribute (determined when crafted).
- +1/+3/+4 - Bolster 3/6/8
- +3 - Persistent
- -1 - Special
- +1 - Artificial (This item gives advantage to every action roll with the attribute selected, something that would normally cost 5-6 Feat Points. Feel free to ignore this if you want these to be more common/easily accessible)
Crafter’s Hammer (Original)
This hammer fills the head of it’s wielder with motivation and ideas, granting adrenaline-like energy when they are acted upon.
Weapon (Hammer), Special: Using this Hammer as a tool, a character can create items with significant metal or stone components in half the time it normally takes. They suffer one level of the Fatigued Bane upon completion.
- +0 - Weapon (Hammer) (must be acquired or crafted first)
- +4 - Special (This can vary wildly depending on how easy you want Crafting to be. I suggest not putting it at below WL3 as PCs would have immediate access to it and that wouldn’t make it very fun to accquire, would it? )
True Love Potion (Original)
Rarely used by fading couples of higher standing or more… sinister parties this potent item is capable of inciting true love (or so it seems).
Charmed 6, Expendable, Potent, Special: Upon Cosumption the imbiber is inflicted with the Charmed Bane (Major Charm, romantic) of this item as if the first person they see after drinking it inflicted the Bane upon them. Once the imbiber failed three times on the resist rolls or voluntarily fails them, the Charmed Bane is in effect permanently, as if by the Unending Charm feat.
(GMs may decide that this Item is unable to produce true love and it’s effects either fade over a long time or suddenly turn to hatred a year later.)
- +3 - Charmed 6
- -1 - Expendable
- +1 - Potent
- +2 - Special (This too can vary depending on what you want. Consider it can effectively “take out” a PC or important enemy for a long time though.)
Armour of Invulnerability (Original)
This Armour is made up of small, movable parts, reconfiguring in seconds to completely protect the wearer from any one danger.
Resistance 9, Persistent (Resistance), Armour (Plate Mail)
- +5 - Resistance 9
- +3 - Persistent
- +0 - Armour (Plate Mail) (must be acquired or crafted first)
There’s more to come!
Added WL calculation.