The answer to the problem?... a MOLE!

I am very new to the OLRPG and have posted a few times here mostly asking questions and clarifications to this great community. Last night we ran our first session of “A Star Once Fallen”. Two of my players are experienced in other RPG’s and three are brand new (and a different culture/language). One of the players reaches the huge wall of the ancient city. She is a ‘druid’ and decides to communicate with the moles of the area to burrow a hole under the wall! I have been playing RPG’s for over 30 years and I have NEVER heard of a PC trying to summon a mole. I enjoyed the evening and LOVED the system. The other experienced players said it was really fun and the new people said the game was awesome! We play again next week, and everyone is excited! Warning to the Wapungos… the PC’s are coming for you!

In the same adventure… our ‘monk’ missed hitting two of the monkey-bats. Moving the story, he fell into the quicksand that another party member just teleported the Wapuny out of. Our same ‘druid’ as before called to the ants of the forest to drag our ‘monk’ from the quicksand. Such interesting idea!

8 Likes