Player Cheat Sheet

I reworked my cheat sheet to improve and correct some things. Hopefully people find this even more useful. Let me know if anything is incorrect. https://www.docdroid.net/iUmTTlW/open-legend-cheat-sheet3.pdf

4 Likes

Looks like you are missing level 10, and the attribute dice for a score of 10 (in the case of Extraordinary/Martial Focus as well as NPCs or Legendary Items increasing a score.

Looks good at a first glance, but I’m traveling the next couple of days, so didn’t have time to look at it too closely. Nice job!

Only thought I have right now: I’d either remove Agility/Might/Protection from the Interrupt tab, or specifically note that they’re suggestions rather than gospel. Otherwise, I think I’m going to download/bookmark this.

I’d make one edit, characters usually only swim at half speed instead of normal speed unless they have a special ability.

I’m not sure if the rules were changed on that, but a “Disrupting Attack” is not a Focus Action. On an Exceptional Success (10 over Defense) on any Damaging Attack you can choose to also inflict a Bane or cancel one Boon affecting being sustained by the target.

1 Like

Another minor thing is that not running 10 ft while jumping does not give Disadvantage 1.
It’s fine to house rule it that way but it isn’t core rules.

A good thing to include would probably be the minimum Damage of 3 on Damaging Attacks.