[On Hold] (New) European DM LFM for "A Star Once Fallen"

Hi Guys,

after having posted in the LFG Section a while back and, sadly, not finding a group/DM to play with, I’ve decided to don the mantle of DM myself. I’m completely new to DMing (and Role-Playing), so bear with me here!

I’m looking to form a group of 4-5 player who haven’t played or read ASoF. As I am unused to DMing alltogether, it would be great if players could read through the core rules beforehand to have basic understanding of them. That way, we can figure it out as we go. :smiley:

Depending on how well it turns out, I would definitely like to play other games as well, tell more stories. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

My time zone is UTC+1.
Play times would be Friday starting 17:00 UTC+1 or Saturday flexible times. Game start would be two weeks from now,

We would communicate via discord and play using Roll20. I might get a webcam for this, if things go well, but for now, I don’t have one.

Cheers,

Alex ReeD

Hey i would be interested in playing this, whats your discord and i’ll message you

1 Like

I would also be interested in playing.

Not sure if I’m still going to DM. Right now, shadowfoxshadow, who had wanted to DM in the post linked below, is gearing up to getting started. As I simply don’t want to DM and PC at the same time, I will most likely not DM this campaign if shadowfoxshadow DMing works out.

If you guys, @basslewis and @Shadow, as well as the forum administrators don’t mind, I would like to keep this post open until my group can figure itself out. First session is in a week. If things don’t work out, I’ll let you know and we will get this thing started.

Cheers,

Alex ReeD

Typically we only close a post if the post creator asks us to, or if it is a problem post or some other special thing. You should be able to adjust the title to say [Open] or [Full], though I believe after a certain amount of time passes youc an’t change the title, at which point you can ask a moderator/admin to change the title for you.