I’ve just released a new Open Legend character sheet option on Roll20: Open Legend (Minimalist)
This is definitely not meant to replace the excellent Roll20 sheet that @Great_Moustache put together. Unfortunately, it just wasn’t a sheet that worked for my group, so I crafted a new sheet for my group to use. However, once it was done, I wanted to share it with the community, in case there are any other minimalists out there who like the feel of dice pouring from their fingers.
Sheet Description from Roll20
This sheet is designed to stay out of your way as much as possible, no matter how you use the Open Legend system. Features include:
- Single page design (no tabs)
- No hidden options or settings (almost)
- Toggle between Roll20’s virtual dice and prompts if you’d rather roll your own (the ONLY hidden option, click the gear beneath the logo).
- All features (advantage/disadvantage, power level calculation, etc.) are fully compatible with both virtual and physical dice
- Hover over any roll button to reveal per-attribute/per-action advantage/disadvantage
- Autocalculate fields with reasonable defaults
- Change any autocalculated field if you don’t like the result (no fields are locked/disabled)
- Room for all your actions, feats, perks, flaws, and inventory
- Roll templates for boons show what power levels you can invoke based on your roll
So far, it’s only had limited playtesting, and even from that there are already a few tweaks that are on my list (see below), but I’d love to get your feedback. If you try it out, please let me know if you find any bugs or if there are any features you’d like to see in it. I can’t promise I’ll add the feature (the whole point of it is a minimalist approach) but I’ll definitely see if it would fit.
Feel free to post your feedback here or tweet me @dejaaugustine
Known Issues / To-Do
- Hitpoints/Legend/Speed/Wealth area is squashed in the Roll20 iPad App
- Add a “Bane Resist” roll button
- Add a “Finishing Blow” roll button
- Physical dice prompts for attributes with a zero score show an extraneous “+” in them
- Advantage or Disadvantage greater than 7 is not supported