New Design / Layout for the Community Site

Hope you folks like it, tried to make it match the Open Legend Branding a bit more :smile:

8 Likes

Its great! Its the little things, like consistent themes, that put the polish on a product.

1 Like

I just like that you fixed the oversized key logo, but I’m obsessive about those kinds of things. :slight_smile:

Alright. I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like

Did a hard reload of the page and there was one resource that was taking forever.
http://community.openlegendrpg.com/message-bus/ca0d443fc86c47f7a3964c2718b84d84/poll

Looks like some AJAX talkback within the software. Not sure if this is something fixable, just trying to figure out why it’s been loading slowly today.

That’s going to be a websocket connection that’s hanging open, there’s a good chance that it’s not actually a bug at all, since websockets keep HTTP requests open indefinitely. Also, it could be a bad request, but since I don’t see any pattern of slowness, it’s probably just a fluke. API request definitely drop sometimes and pretty much any API

1 Like

My page finally reloaded (I just keep this site in an open tab on my phone). I really like it!

3 Likes

yay fixed the stragglers! SSL :heart:

2 Likes