Molten Core Dungeon

Hello, I created a small module/adventure for Open Legend based on the Molten Core dungeon from World of Warcraft. This is the first time I have made something like this and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Fair warning: I have not had the the time to playtest this with my group and will not be able to do so for a while, due to scheduling problems and our current main campaign having priority. So I apologize, if it is balanced poorly, but I did not want to wait too long before sharing it, since I do not know when I will be able to run/play it myself.
Again, if you have any feedback, I would love to hear it.

Edit 1: I have fixed a few minor mistakes and detailed the size difference advantages in the statblocks, so you don’t have to look them up all the time.
Edit 2: I lowered/removed the fire resistance of most NPCs and made a few minor changes to some statblocks. I also added an additional section in the appendix for helping out characters that rely heavily on fire-based attacks. Thank you for the feedback you have given me so far!

3 Likes

playing this soon. When you say:
Roll 2d10 to determine two of Ragnaros’
lieutenants or the Firelord himself. The group knows
what motivates these characters and knows their
strengths and weaknesses in combat.
I am not seeing what you’d compare the result to to determine who you reveal info on.

Thanks, I really like the work you put in here

That’s great to hear! Again, this still has not been playtested yet, so I fear that the encounters might be too hard. If you have the time, I’d love to hear your feedback after playing it.
Seems like I forgot to include a table for the roll. Sorry about that! Each d10 determines either one of Ragnaros’ lieutenants or the Firelord himself. So the table would probably look like this: 1: Lucifron; 2: Magmadar; 3: Gehennas; 4: Garr; 5: Baron Geddon; 6: Shazzrah; 7: Sulfuron Harbinger; 8: Golemagg; 9: Majordomo Executus; 10: Ragnaros.
I also realized that I screwed up the formatting on pages 5 and 14. Here is the fixed version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tH2nBNPKwTeYMvb3_9J5dF0Z4qAKHjmw