Mobile APP is Live

Hey all,

Version 1.5.5 of the app is live.

The following features have been added.

• Ability to generate Minion/Boss from random NPC
  • Weapons now have bonus defense attributes. Shield imported from heromuster automatically have the value inserted now.
  • Functionality for Attribute substitution on the attributes page.

I have created some basic tutorials on my site. http://zachung85.wixsite.com/oplegend

1 Like

Hey all,

Version 1.5.6 of the app is live.

The following features have been added:

• Filters For Boon/Bane/Feats Selection
  • Use number pickers for number type fields
  • Update help section for attribute substitution and new import features
    Bugs fixed.
  • Bane/Action editor not correctly displaying selectable attributes when using the selector in the character screen.
  • Power Levels not showing correctly in Bane/Character action editor
1 Like

Just installing now. Looks good from the screenshots / videos. Thanks for making this.

Best,

Peter.

2 Likes

Hey all,

Its been a while but I’ve been busy with other stuff.

Version 1.6.0 is live.

New functionality.

• Initiative tracker. https://youtu.be/Kb_crmAbh50
  • Ability to create/read/edit/delete Items
  • Create Items on the import of character. (using a , as the separator)

Bug fixes.

• Creating new boon/bane/feat/perk/flaw not updating list
3 Likes

Hey All,

Version 1.6.1 is live.

• Converted List Pickers to dropdown menus
  • Added ability to set bane afflictions on a character
  • Notes page on character sheet
  • Fixed HP getting cut off when using portrait mode
2 Likes

Hey all,

Version 1.6.2 is live.

New features:

• Showing the Boon level on the die roller.
  • Converted Segmented Bar to TabView. This should improve the experience with navigation, also navigating between sections can be done with swipping now.
  • Attribute substitution working for imports
  • Create generic die roller and add it to main menu
    Bugs fixed:
  • Fixed issues with text boxes on smaller devices. Also changed text boxes to have a defined border and Hint text.
2 Likes

Hey all version 1.6.3.1 for the mobile app is live.
New Features:
Implemented ability to import Extra-Ordinary Items created from Heromuster. (Phase 1) https://youtu.be/UpB-0AR0-9Y

• Limited editing functionality
  • Ability to use die roller on attributes/boon/banes on the item.
    Bugs Fixed
  • Initiative roll will now take attribute substitution for agility into account.
  • Fixed an issue with the tutorial not navigating to the character correctly.
4 Likes

Hey everyone. Version 1.6.4 for the mobile app is live
New Features

• Put in calculations so that there isn’t any difference in defenses for characters coming from Heromuster.
  • Pop up info when tapping on attributes.
  • Account for Feats that add to defenses. - Requires deleting old ones and reimporting. Also requires reimport of character. (or you can manually update them)
  • Xp and Level should be linked based on changes between the two of them
  • Prevent screen tilt. Should always be protrait now.
    Bugs fixed
  • Fixed issue where Banes and Boons special text wasn’t coming over in import - Requires deleting old ones and reimporting. Also requires reimport of character.
2 Likes

Great work here! I use the app mostly as a quick compendium reference. I noticed that when I read some descriptions, there are html tags showing (eg: “ul” and “li” tags in the fatigued bane description). My one request would be to have these items render the html instead of showing the tags.

1 Like

Yeah, the core code from GitHub uses html markup within the YML. I’m sure @zanybanypany is just being careful initially about rendering it. I kind of wish it wasn’t built that way, but alas, sometimes once a decision is made (and now core is locked) you gotta work with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Shashi.

Thanks for the feedback. I do actually have a task to make a view mode for the compendium so it can properly use the styles there. If you add the boons and banes on a saved character in the app you can see it properly. Thats how ive been using it and thats why it hasnt been on my priority list. Ill look into fixing it for the next release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, there are 3 things that bother me:
-lack of destructive trance modfier,
-I can’t write anything on prerequisites when designing my own feat,
-how does the tier choose option influence app? Do you plan to automaticly suit a cost of feat dele won its tier?
Hope I helped upgrading your app :slight_smile:
PS do i only have such inaccurate fingers?

Hi Igotex,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. I do actually have a task to account for that feat along with Vicious Strike as well which has some custom die rolling logic.
  2. The Feat editor is still limited but I do have plans in future to hopefully extend it.
  3. At the moment the tier option is purely aesthetic, its currently only there so you know what Tier it is, in future I will try to at least implement logic to modify the cost based on the tier chosen.

I have issues with finger control on IOS devices more so than Android, it could be because I normally dont use them. Designing controls on mobile devices is a challenge cause of the limited space so I have to be careful when adding more screens/features.

Anyway I apologise for the lack of features, its a slow process since I’m only one person and this is a side project I do whenever I get a spare chance.

1 Like

I know it’s been a long time since I last updated but life and laziness sometimes get in the way.

Mobile app version 1.6.6 is live.

New features:

• Put Character save button on the action bar to free up room in the character screen.
  • Added a View/Edit mode for compendium items. (There is still a bug where the first item viewed shows as editable by default.)
  • Added ability to import a character by id from hero muster.
    Bug fixed:
  • Fixed an issue with encounter manager where it wouldn’t navigate to the locally saved character.
1 Like

Version 1.6.7 of the mobile is live.

• Added info pop up when tapping on item properties.
  • Added option in die roller for Destructive trance and Vicious strike.
2 Likes

Version 1.6.8 of the mobile app is live.

• In the attributes tab, Dice type is now on the dice button instead of in a separate column.
  • Added the dice type to the dice roller so users know how attribute values are linked to dice values.
  • Have both types of dice rollers in the side menu not just the generic die roller.