Many minds - an idea for a new boon

Whether a shaman communing with ancestriel spirits, or a tellepath learning how to use an object through psychometry, Even a man who has memory of their former lives. you can access skills you wouldn’t otherwise have access to, they do not effect your defenses but can be used for skill checks, defend actions, and boon invocations.
Precience 5, 7, 9.
PL 5 use mental and social atrubutes as of they were 4 lower than your precience
PL 7 use mental and social atrubutes as of they were 3 lower than your precience
PL 9 use mental and social atrubutes as of they were 2 lower than your precience

This reads as applying to all mental/social attributes all at once. Is this intended, or is it meant to be that the user chooses X attributes in thse sections? If intentional, what would be your thoughts on changing it to a choice of attribute?

I would imagine it as like Bolster in that you choose an Attribute to have the effect.

I’d be cautionary about this overall. Especially considering you can grab Boon Focus for it, and with allowing it for boon invocations and defend actions. Just allowing to do “skill checks” would probably be better.

Based on the description, it sounds more suited as a Perk or a Feat (similar to Knowledge), though.

I’ll fix it soon, I’m just busy.