Looking for OL adventures? We want to help!

Hello everyone! I hope I can have a moment of your time. My name is Loremaster Z (Rebekah) and I am a representative of Loremasters LLC. Loremasters is a rapidly growing TTRPG adventure company writing and publishing 5e adventure modules on Roll20 as well as creating custom art assets and battle maps. It has been brought to our attention that the Open Legend community is looking for adventure modules to run. We are considering shifting our attention to converting our adventures to the Open Legend System and would like to get your feedback on if this is something the community would be excited about. Please feel free to reach out to myself or Loremasters. We look forward to hearing from you guys soon! Thanks!

5 Likes

That is one thing that OL has been lacking, is the availability of pre-built adventures for new GM’s to get their hands on and run for players. I’ll put my hand up to help with any conversions etc. Been trying to get into the RPG industry as freelancer :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve converted a few Pathfinder Society scenarios myself and it wasn’t an issue at all

2 Likes

I have to say that it would be a great boon to have people making adventure paths for Open Legend even if they are just conversions of other work. Do you have a link to where one might find some of your other content to look it over?

1 Like

Not really an adventure, more a campaign setting, but I am currently writing a setting which is inspired by the X-Com games series. Still work in progress, but it will contain one or two example adventures also…

Hi! This is a direct link to what we currently have published on Roll20. Let us know what you think!

Here’s a link to what we currently have published on Roll20.