Looking for Group [Play By Post] (Preferably Fantasy)

Greetings and salutations! My name is Idea, but feel free to call me whatever you like, I like nicknames XD I’ve played some D&D campaigns and have been a forum roleplayer (outside of just dice-based roleplaying) for about 7 years now. I became deeply interested in open legend after seeing it in a puffin forest video, though I am only now getting to actually try it out.

Due to a combination of schedule incompatibility due to being an european college student (hard to keep long or stable sessions very often without letting it get in the way of my studies) and the fact that I live with several other people, I am looking specifically for a play by post group. That said whether this play by post takes place on discord, on a forum, or wherever else, I am willing to follow.

Other preferences of mine are mostly just any campaign that leans more on the magic side of things, be it typical fantasy or urban fantasy. Outside of this I’m a bit more out of my element, which given this will be my first campaign if anyone wants me might make it harder to get into ‘the groove’ of things. That said, unlike the play by post this isn’t a strict requirement and any group I feel I fit well enough in I’m willing to adapt.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon! Even if we don’t end up in a campaign together, I would still love to get to know you guys and who knows, maybe become friends :smiley:

Have a great day!

1 Like

might check this out:

It’s also posted on the lfg_listings on the discord server I saw you on earlier.

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll look into that, though for now I’ll also continue to look to a perhaps more personal commitment with individual groups as well.

1 Like