Looking for bi-weekly, long-term(ish) game

I GM a bi-weekly game, and play in another that is very infrequent (supposed to be monthly, usually is less frequent due to rough schedules). I probably have an above-average understanding of the OL rules, though I still feel like a bit of an RPG novice having played mostly casually for the last 1.5 years.

I am looking to play (not GM) in a game that would ideally run every two weeks in the evening, somewhere in the 5-11PM Eastern time frame. Any genre is really ok, most interested in creating a fun character and living in it for a while, and of course playing with some fun people!

Anyone need a player??

Days that are best for me: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday

Don’t hesitate to contact me with something that is not exactly the schedule I suggested. I might not be able to do it, but would rather make that choice than miss out!

P.S. If you would want to play in this game but aren’t a GM, maybe worth commenting too. we can get our own group together :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in such a group. I’ve roleplayed (and GMed) for years, but not actively for about 20 years and I’ve never played OL. I’m sort of kind of starting an OL campaign in our house, but I’d love to play as a player on a regular basis.

I can play the same days, though Thursdays would be tricky and there’s a Wednesday a month I cannot play. Also, I’m Central time and probably won’t be able to start until probably 8:00 Eastern, with 7:00 an outside possibility.

1 Like