Getting now feedback regarding missing Kickstarter shippings

There are quite a lot of backers missing their physical copies. We were told to contact info@seventhsphere.co in this case to learn about the whereabouts of the shippings. But there is no response anywhere. No Updates on the KS commentary, mails are not answered, this is not what communication and transparency should be. Now I am getting a little desperate and try to contact the persons in charge via this forum.
Would be nice to show up in the KS commentary page and give some infos.

Unfortunately that e-mail is the best way to contact them. They aren’t really on the forums or the discord. Both are community ran.

EDIT:
I don’t really do Facebook, but maybe try the OL facebook… I mean… I think there is one, pretty sure.

Indeed, as @Great_Moustache said, your chances of contacting anyone in charge, which would be Brian the creator of the system, are non-existant on the forums. I would recommend you to try hitting up the social media outlets like Facebook or Twitter, but there is not much else we can do here for you.

Thank you very much for the info. It’s just a letdown, when the company of a game goes into hiding and stop supporting their product officially. I mean, Open Legend really has potential, but in blocking any communication they risk in having the interest in this game die off. :frowning:

3 Likes

He’s definitely not in hiding, but he does a bit of traveling and is changing his current career (different company). He is active on Facebook moreso than these forums so by all means you can follow-up there. I’m sorry you’re still having issues.

1 Like