Extended Superior Action Feat

Extended Superior Action I-III (2 points)

Whether you are charging up an Energy Bomb, or winding up a Tesla Conductor, or taking careful aim with a sniper rifle, patience and skill can help greatly in the heat of combat.

Prerequisites:
Tier 1: None
Tier 2: None
Tier 3: None

You may chose to use up more than one round of focused actions to create an Extended Superior Action. For each round after the first, you gain Advantage on the attack roll equal to your tiers in this feat.

==================

Example: Gyukyu has Extended Superior Action II and wishes to charge an Energy attack for 3 rounds. He would then have Advantage 5 on his attack on the third round (1 for the first round, and then an additional 2 for the second and third rounds). Gyukyu would not have a regular round of actions until the 4th round of combat.

==================

Thanks to @VanGo, @targ8practice, and @Arisu for their ideas on the Discord server.

All I did was compile it into Legendese :wink:

10 Likes

I love this idea! I would probably nerf it a bit for my games though.

Extended Superior Action I-III (2 points)
Whether you are charging up an Energy Bomb, or winding up a Tesla Conductor, or taking careful aim with a sniper rifle, patience and skill can help greatly in the heat of combat.

Prerequisites:
Tier 1: Any 3
Tier 2: Any 4
Tier 3: Any 5

Choose 1 attribute when selecting this feat: You may spend a number of subsequent focus actions up to the tier of this feat to gain advantage 2 on all actions involving that attribute per focus action spent. This bonus lasts for 1 round whether it is used or not. Any action taken other than a charging focus action immediately activates this bonus and ends the charging.

Special: this feat may be taken multiple times, each time selecting a new attribute. If a character possesses multiple instances of this feat, they must choose the attribute receiving the bonus before any focus actions are spent.

At least, that would be my personal ruling.

1 Like