Calling All Contributors

Hey Everyone,

Important bookeeping matter for you! I’m collecting names of core rules contributors - anyone who has contributed rules changes, or additions that were accepted (even if they were later changed) into Open Legend Core.

Please follow the link to github and leave your name as you would like it to appear in the final publication of the Core Rules, I assume most of you would like to be credited, but I need to collect this all in one place and due to online handles / aliases I don’t necessarily know the preference of each of you in terms of how you’d like your name to appear in the printed books / PDFs.

If you don’t have a Github account, ask around to see if another community member can leave a comment requesting your name be added to the list:

Jearim Woodall

I don’t have Github so if someone doesn’t mind adding me that would be swell. Brian said that he would alter the rules for spears based on my recommendations.

Done sir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a Github account, but I’ll mention this here. I don’t know if my suggestion regarding setting minimum damage at 3 on a successful hit (including succeeding by exact number, which would do 0 damage in the original rules) made it into the final version of the rules, but if so, I’d love a shout out in the book! Here’s the original post:

Exact Hit

2 Likes