Kickstarter Rewards

Updates on Kickstarter Rewards

Hi all!

We’ve been doing our best to keep everyone updated on the physical books and other kickstarter rewards, but those updates have mainly been going out on Discord. For anybody who isn’t a regular of our lovely community there, this thread will be where you can find all the latest news. I’ll update this post when anything new comes in.

PDFs

The final PDFs for Core Rules and Amaurea’s Dawn (the same ones that went to the printer) are now available! You can download them from your Backerkit account if you preordered. Check your emails for the link you need to claim them, it’s the same link as for the previous versions.

Books

The books should have arrived, or will do soon.

• The US shipments are complete
  • Getting updates mid-shippinghas been proving difficult due to problems with the shipment company, who have been fired due to their negligence
  • Also due to the fired shipping company, orders for the EU and Canada were incorrectly labelled and have been waiting in their respective countries for reshipping; the problem has been found and they shipped out soon afterwards
  • Any pre-ordered books which have not arrived yet should be presumed lost. Email info@seventhsphere.co to request a replacement, if your order then arrives PLEASE CANCEL THE REPLACEMENT as every replacement pulls from funds which would otherwise go towards completing the rest of the promised content.
  • Orders placed after April 9th were not included in the initial batch but were shipped soon after

GM Screen, Maps and Bane/Boon Decks

Most of the add-ons are arriving with the books, with the exception of the GM Screen which is complete but awaiting printing. You can find a free PDF of it here: Open Legend GM Screen

Additional settings, stories and adventure modules

Coming along nicely, in varying stages. Most of the basic skeleton are done for some, and they are being formatted and beautified with nice art and such. Names for Prey is finished and available through backerkit, the rest will start to appear there as and when they are complete. Mind in Flight is almost ready for release, followed by Shores of Valhalla and Massacre at Writhing Bridge approximately 2 weeks apart.

Anything else

If I’ve forgotten anything, let me know and I’ll see about adding it. Please don’t fill this thread up with “any updates yet” or similar. Unless you have heard differently from a better informed source, this post will remain as up-to-date as the mod team. We won’t hold out on any information (NDAs or news shared in good trust excepted).

I hope the screens are half-size… in height that is. After seeing a few other system’s setting screens that are just as informational but only 6" high it’d be really nice.

2 Likes

I seemed to have missed the additional adventure module stuff. Were they included in the kickstarter?

these were stretch goals that were reached during the funding process on kickstarter

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks. Must have missed that.

1 Like

I’m so excited for this! Open Legend is such a great system, and I cannot wait to see these beautiful books in print!

They look great @Safire.Legend ! I also can’t wait to get my hands on my own copy. image

2 Likes

Advance copies of the books have arrived, news about the main shipment to follow soon https://twitter.com/OpenLegendRPG/status/956357502542794752

1 Like

Update about the Books and the Stretch Goals:

2 Likes

Books have arrived at the warehouse!

2 Likes

Names for Prey, an Amaurea’s Dawn short story, has just been released on Backerkit!

1 Like

Has there been any updates since this one. It has been about one month since the books have arrived at the warehouse. I live in the united states and have not gotten my copy yet. Have they been sent out?

I’m afraid the only update has been that progress is still being made, just more slowly than expected. The shipping company has all the books, and they’re assembling more than 2,000 parcels with 176 different combinations of merchandise. From Seventh Sphere directly when we asked:

Sorry again this is taking so long, we’re all frustrated and your continued patience is greatly appreciated!

As I said above; if you haven’t heard differently from a more updated source then this is as current as it gets. We will let you know when we hear more.

1 Like

Shipping should start sometime next week, but to get the full picture:

More info on shipping, and some updates on Stretch Goals. Estimated that 2 of them should be released in may, but more info here:

Most shipping on its way, and update on the GM Screen

Gm screens are happening, and other

1 Like

Big Update for UK and Canada book orders:

Small correction to the above update, the UK shipment contains the books for other EU countries as well.

Mind in flight adventure, update on International shipping being received by more people, and… more: