Sphere Attribute System

This is why I actually wanted to talk to you instead of this typing stuff. I’ve got the feeling that I’m looking at an incomplete picture and so it’s hard to give any useful advice.

Yeah. I can’t really drop on voice chat at the moment. I appreciate the invite.

It doesn’t have to be right now obviously, but if you ever want to hit me up, feel free to do so, so we can arrange something

1 Like

See, the whole point of how open Open Legend really is, is the ability to flavor every skill to fit your setting without the need to homebrew new rules. I am currently running a superhero game. The backstory is that the gods created magic users to destroy humanity, and they gave some people powers hoping they would wipe each other out. But now humanity has accepted the powered people and they have begun an all out war on the magic users. The party consists of a superhero and 3 magic users. Instead of writing all new rules for how the superhero powers operate, he basically built his character around an existing idea (Gohan from Dragon Ball Z). He is a martial artist who can fly, teleport, and fire low level energy blasts from his hands. None of these were new rules, these are his character’s powers. He says what he wants to try, and then I tell him whether it would make sense for his character to be able to do that ability. No rules needed.