Need 4-6 players for heist 1 shot

Could be weekday evening or weekend any time. PST. I am going to run a heist 1 shot next month and want to get in at least 1 playtest, before feb 14th. Will last a few hours, max 4, and will use premade characters.

Basic outline:
Choose from among a team of ten to send out. The mission is to secure a piece of secret tech held in a mountain lab deep in China. The group will solve a few logistical problems then head to the mountain to retrieve the item and get out. Setting is lightly futuristic with no/low magic and fancy tech.

All questions welcome

2 Likes

You should probably indicate some times and days you are available to run your game.

3 Likes

I’d be down for it and ready to give feedback afterwards.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll shoot you a message this week and see who else we can get. I can probably pull in one or two people locally to round it out if we fall short.

1 Like

I’m interested but considering I’m in CET it might get too difficult to schedule.

I’m down to play, if the signup is still open. I cant play this weekened but after that I should be good

Hey, I saw that you proposed the 1st of February for the heist over on Discord. I won’t be available on that weekend but I hope you’ll find enough players!

@Lithimlin and @AtlasDragon101.
Does Feb 1st work for you?

Thanks @VanGo. If all goes well I can do a second run after I’ve had time to make adjustments from the first one.

Depending on the time, this would work. My zone is CET.

I believe I did the math right and a 9am PST game for me would start at 6pm for you.
Would Feb 2nd be any better for people?

Both those days would work.