as VanGo said, same as a Major, you just get to use as a Move.
However, don’t forget about Success with a Twist as an option.
On a failed teleport, you could:
- allow them to have 10’ of movement (or teleport)
- Succeed at the lowest PL of teleport, but:
- Have lowered Guard by 2
- Suffer 3-6 HP loss from the strain of pushing through the teleport
- Allow an enemy to move 10’ for free w/o provoking attacks b/c of the confusion of the teleport
- other things that come to mind
just as a few examples. Depending on the situation and narrative other things might be more applicable