D20 + Numbers Blog

So I didn’t see a place for this anywhere else, so I hope this is the right place to put this. If not, I hope the mods place it correctly or remove it.

I’ve been doing open legend for a while, but I just recently got my main gaming group into it. We’ve started blogging, and one of my main discussions is about my experiences with the game.

I posted my overall insights: here

i have future posts planned about the system, including new archetypes that I am creating. I hope to see some of you there.

Again, if this is inappropriate or incorrectly place, feel free to move it or take it down.

5 Likes

My first Archetype Can be found here

Good to have more people enjoying and exploring Open Legend! Good luck with your blog; keep posting OL stuff!

1 Like

Here are my Open Legend Extraordinary Items,

If you have any tweaks or suggestions for how to better craft the items, leave them in the comments of this blog post.

My Next Character Archetype, The Anti-Rogue can now be found on my Blog. :smile: This one is based on a post my buddy did a while back on the blog.

I return Once Again With My latest Character Archetype, the Death Knight. Have fun with it and let me know What you think.

1 Like

Here is my latest attempt at crafting Extraordinary Items, if you like them, let me know. if you have any way to improve them, Let me know. :smiley:

Here’s another blog to add to the list, my own creation. Please be kind… blogging virgin here, I’m yet to add formatting to the posts yet.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, glad to have more people talking about it

I had a thought, @Great_Moustache or any of the other moderators, could we make blogging its own category, like podcasts and videos?
:grin:

I don’t understand @Crazy_Weasel , that already exists, and this very post is already in such a sub-category.

1 Like

I’m very confused. :confused:

I swear it wasn’t just a few moments ago.?.

Are you messing with me. :sweat_smile:

I never mess with people.

never

3 Likes

Sorry that I’ve been away for so long, but I have been on vacation, but upon my return I present the Arcane Smith Archetype.

It’s been a while, but I return with my White Witch Archetype.

1 Like